SUPER CHEAP Eco Carpet Cleaner’s prices
The following is a standard guide for one level, unfurnished, easy access properties. Variations to this schedule should be minimal. Parking fees are extra.
Please note prices can vary from job to job depending upon various factors such as:
- Difficult access to your property (minimum fee of $35)
- Furniture that needs to be moved – if that is the case
- The amount of heavy soiling or odours and staining that may need specialist attention
- The number of levels
Our Commitment – High Standards and Low Prices
We are always ready to serve you - 24/7
Low Moisture Means Less Water thus Eco friendly
The Eco Carpet Cleaner uses a “Low Moisture” carpet cleaning system. Less water means no opportunity for mould or mildew and dust mites.
It also reduces the occurrence of wicking (reappearing stains) & uses up to 90% less water than the hot water extraction cleaning.
Low Moisture saves time
Fabric protecting properties
We cover the entire Wellington Region
Our service includes light stain removal from food etc. Colours & Odours e.g. reds, oranges, dark browns, oils, wax, grease or pet odours will be charged at professional rate. Heavy soiling & difficult access will incur extra charges.
Requirements for an Eco Carpet Clean:
- Houses can be furnished or unfurnished “for Eco-nomical costs”. We will clean around your furniture in a furnished house unless requested. Please note there are extra costs for shifting furniture.
- You (the customer) needs to pre-vacuum and ensure your carpets are clear
- Payment required on the day by Eftpos or cash (Internet payments by arrangement only) and Invoices issued by email on the day.
The Eco Carpet Cleaner is owned and operated by The Carpet Cleaner
For other Premium Services:
- ROTO-JET Powerwand Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Sanitising